Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Family

In the week between Christmas and New Year's, I had a good moment, one that doesn't happen all that often: all my children were in the same place at the same time. For about 24 hours, we were in the same city at a family wedding.
The photographer took some pictures of us and then said to be crazy for the next one. I was trying to say, "No! Don't tell this family that!They are already crazy enough!" But it was too late. My kids were already into it and this is the result. I don't know what some of it means, but what I hope it shows is people who like each other and have fun being together.

Being together was a treat; having this reminder of the enjoyment my kids have with each other is a blessing. The best Christmas present of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment