Thursday, March 17, 2011

one of those days

I'm having one of those days where I just can't seem to get myself going. It was misery to get out of bed. I actually got up and then half an hour later climbed back in, determined I was going to stay there for the day. But I wasn't sick. And people were counting on me to be places and do things. So I got up. I went to work. I did some things. But the day is like walking through mud: a lot of effort (it seems) for very little progress. It's taken me all day to get this written, but I am doing one thing new for today. I'm putting in a picture.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your picture--great for your piece I was hesitant to use pictures, now I can't stop. That's all you've hit is a mud puddle. Tomorrow you'll be in the clear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slogging through the day is never fun. May tomorrow be filled with energy!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've captured the feelings of many teachers, I'll bet, especially since spring break is still five or six weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture made me laugh outloud. This is totally how I felt last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring flood and mud, the regular work of the day over powers even the strongest muscles and determination. Sometimes I feel I'm just one trip away from succumbing to the worst of it!

    ReplyDelete